PLEASE RETURN EMPLOYMENT APPLICATIONS TO HUMAN RESOURCES LOCATED AT 447-160 LASSEN AVENUE, HERLONG:
Position: Maintenance Worker
Date of Announcement: April 13, 2023
Closing Date: Ongoing
Hours: On Call
Salary: $16.00 hr
The Maintenance Worker, under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, will maintain and
repair SIRCO Property Management units and grounds in an efficient and safe manner.
1. Maintain and repair streets, sidewalks, water systems, and buildings.
2. Repair and/or replace heating and cooling systems, plumbing, and electrical systems.
3. Maintain and/or repair building interiors.
4. Maintain and/or repair building exteriors.
5. Maintain and/or repair fencing.
6. Maintain landscaping.
7. Comply with safety rules.
8. Report and/or correct safety hazards.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. High School Diploma/Equivalent.
2. Six months experience in construction, maintenance, and/or landscaping.
3. Six months experience with basic hand and power tools.
4. Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
5. Ability to assist in lifting up to 200 pounds.
6. Ability to work independently.
7. Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions
8. Must have valid Drivers’ License and be insurable as determined by SIRCO’s insurance
Preference given to qualified Susanville Indian Rancheria Tribal members.
Indian preference granted in accordance with PL 93‐638.
On Call Cashier/Barista at Smokin' Bean, Susanville- Open until filled www.smokinbean.com
Preference will be given to Native Americans (42 CFR 36.221)